Do you like (or love) ice cream?
Well, now you like love it even more, with your very own homemade topping!
- Walnuts, crushed
- Cookies or biscuits, crushed
- Ice cream (I’ll do a post on how to make Ice Cream in summer!)
- Icing Sugar
- Ice cream cone(s) (optional)
- Mortar and Pestle
- Small bowl(s) (Instead of ice cream cone(s))
- Large bowl
How to make it:
- Make sure all ingredients and other materials are out.
- Crush biscuits and walnuts with Mortar and Pestle.
- Place the crushed walnuts, crushed biscuits and a large spoonful of icing sugar in a large bowl and mix together.
- Put some ice cream in (a) bowl(s) or (an) ice cream cone(s).
- Sprinkle some of this homemade topping onto of the ice cream.
Is it yummy?